Our client is seeking a School Administrator who will be responsible for the philosophy, policies, and sound administrative practice of the school.
Provide leadership in all facets of the school’s operations.
• Schedule classes and additional preparation classes and coordinate room utilization.
• Serve as liaison between teachers and management.
• Know all aspects of required tests, develop staff and student awareness programs and other programs designed to prepare students for success.
• Develop and implement school mission, vision, and strategic planning.
• Oversee maintenance of school census, attendance data, and report card requirements, as mandated by the state.
• Maintain school-wide discipline with emphasis on conduct and behavior.
• Responsible for ensuring that school compliance and reporting requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner.
• Interview and recommend personnel for employment.
• Contribute to budgeting and long term planning.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
• Bachelors Degree
• Minimum of three years experience in a supervisory role.
• OHIO Certification in Educational Leadership, Administration or eligibility is required at the High School Level.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Effective organization skills with the ability to multi-task.
• Satisfactory completion of criminal history check and TB Test