The Business To Business Workforce Solutions Advisor position is responsible for developing strategic, long term partnerships with new and existing corporate clients within an assigned geography or industry vertical. Must have consultative sales experience presenting comprehensive business partner solutions to senior-level executives. Will communicate, inspire and promote the University of Phoenix mission, vision and values to existing and prospective clients and their employees. Must professionally represent the University and identify business opportunities which will meet University of Phoenix strategic objectives.
Apollo Group, Inc. was founded in 1973 in response to a gradual shift in higher education demographics from a student population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adults and over 80 percent of whom work full-time. Apollo's founder, John Sperling, believed -- and events proved him right -- that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of employers. Lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults.
Today, Apollo Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, University of Phoenix, College for Financial Planning, Insight Schools, Inc., Institute for Professional Development, and Western International University, has established itself as a leading provider of higher education programs for working adults by focusing on servicing the needs of the working adult.
Apollo Group has enjoyed continual growth in student enrollments as well as building a strong financial record by having more than doubled its total enrollments and revenues between 2001 and 2005. Apollo Group, looking to continue the growth, completed its initial public offering on December 6, 1994 with a price of $0.72 per share (adjusted for stock splits).
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Demonstrated track record of successful consultative, business-to-business sales or related experience
• Minimum 5 years experience in business development and strategic account management with a record of high performance in solution selling across multiple industry verticals
• Highly organized with strong planning and time management skills
• Ability to politically navigate through an organization to interact with key decision makers and other executives
• Strong professional presence and demonstrated ability to present to C-level decision makers
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related field required. Graduate degree in related field a plus
• Willingness to travel day to day as required, primarily in-market
• Work with clients in the field up to 65% of the time
• Reliable, presentable ground transportation required
• Occasional overnight travel required for training, conferences, and client meetings
Compensation: Highly competitive base salary and benefits including exceptional tuition plans for Bachelors, Masters, and PHDs.
Apply online at: www.apollogrpjobs.com