An Outbound Contact Center Specialist will facilitate high volume calls daily to potential students who have expressed an interest in continuing their education. This position requires the candidate to multi-task, using active listening and professional responses to overcome potential students’ concerns and objections. Using the guideline script, and demonstrating excellent customer service, the candidate will determine potential students’ eligibility in order to transfer students to an enrollment advisor.
Apollo Group, Inc. was founded in 1973 in response to a gradual shift in higher education demographics from a student population dominated by youth to one in which approximately half the students are adults and over 80 percent of whom work full-time. Apollo's founder, John Sperling, believed -- and events proved him right -- that lifelong employment with a single employer would be replaced by lifelong learning and employment with a variety of employers. Lifelong learning requires an institution dedicated solely to the education of working adults.
Today, Apollo Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, University of Phoenix, College for Financial Planning, Insight Schools, Inc., Institute for Professional Development, and Western International University, has established itself as a leading provider of higher education programs for working adults by focusing on servicing the needs of the working adult.
• The ability to make a high volume of outbound phone calls using electronic contact and recording systems, while maintaining a professional demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to maintain a positive and helpful attitude
• The ability to acquire and utilize sound knowledge of the organization’s customer information systems, services, and products
• Excellent organizational skills to handle the large volume of daily calls and tasks
• The ability to follow policies and procedures
Compensation: Highly competitive base salary and benefits including exceptional tuition plans for Bachelors, Masters, and PHDs,
Apply online at: apollogrpjobs.com
Please do not email resumes
Upon successful completion of the online application, if you meet our requirements you will be able to schedule an appointment with the recruitment services team.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V